Helping Hand Tutoring extends its database on an ongoing basis in the following subject areas: Maths, English, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Double Award Science, French, Spanish, German, and ALL AREAS of PRIMARY SCHOOL EDUCATION.
TUTORS ARE PAID AT THE FOLLOWING RATES
- Key Stages 1 & 2 = £21 per Hour
- Key Stages 3 & 4 (G.C.S.E.) = £23.50 per Hour
- AS/A-Level = £30 per Hour
- Work in your local area
- Free registration
Helping Hand Tutoring Registration Process
Step 1 – Registration
There are two options available for you to complete our Registration Form.
1. Download a copy of the Helping Hand Tutoring Registration Form by clicking here
Helping Hand Tutoring
22 Farnham Park
2. Alternatively, if you prefer, you can simply send a SAE to the above address, and we will post you a copy of our Registration Form for you to complete and return to us.
Step 2 – Registration Checks & Meetings
On receipt of your Registration Form, we will complete reference checks and then contact you to arrange a meeting.
Confirmation of Identity
At this meeting you will need to provide:
a) photographic identification- only a current passport or driving licence will be accepted- as well as the original we would ask you to provide a photocopy for our records.
b) your relevant qualifications.
AccessNI Vetting Procedure
From March 2008 all tutors now have to be vetted through AccessNI. AccessNI charge £30 per disclosure and this charge must be met by each tutor hoping to join our database.
Helping Hand Tutoring will only give assignments to committed and motivated tutors. We will only retain tutors who receive positive feedback.
PLEASE REGISTER EARLY AS THE PROCESS CAN TAKE UP TO 6 WEEKS